Our community in Belgrade is on the lookout for UX/UI Designers.
Symphony is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with engineering hubs in Belgrade, Niš, Novi Sad, Sarajevo, Skopje, and consulting offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Denver, and London. We’re working with 4 out of Fortune’s 10 most admired brands of 2020 as well as some of the most ambitious and creative founders in the world. We have collaborated with clients who were educated at MIT, Stanford, and Harvard & trained at Facebook and Amazon.
Symphony is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
You will have a chance to work with one of the best people there are on some of the most challenging projects there are.
- Involvement in every aspect of the product development process from the initial concept of the next feature or product through its launch and any iteration.
- Collaboration with product and engineering colleagues in the creation of elegant and intuitive solutions that transform typically complex and antiquated insurance purchase and management workflows.
- Have the opportunity to identify product requirements, use cases, user journeys, etc. with all relevant stakeholders
- Work on translating strategy into prototypes, wireframes and comps
- Be in charge of communicating design decisions based on customer and usability research, content strategy and data analytics
- Build awesome user flows that transform complex to simple through awesome design
- Promote high aesthetic standards in design execution and workflows on all projects
- Work in a cross-functional, agile environment with committed timelines and fast turnaround requests
- Self-driven, creative professional with at least 4 years of demonstrated success in UI/UX or product design building and implementing sustainable and scalable product designs.
- Strong portfolio of design work
- Fluent in UX, visual and modern interactive design best practices
- A pro with prototyping tools including Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Independent in executing design (desktop and mobile), in consultation with product owners and technical leads
- Coming with strong knowledge about usability principles and techniques
- Familiar with the customer-centric approach to designing experiences
- Equipped with strong analytical and problem-solving skills when it comes to design decisions
- Equipped with strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Ready to collaborate with different stakeholders
Symphony’s hiring process is an important part of our culture. However, we know how hiring and recruitment processes might be overwhelming. Having that in mind, we've simplified and broken down the process visually.
Symphony takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit. Our workplace perks and benefits are designed to help employees grow both personally and professionally. Become part of our collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Deadline for applications: 13.10.2021.