We are looking for:
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. We are looking for a Designer to create high profile, original titles for their amazing games.
As a UX/UI Designer ,you will be working closely with a creative and highly competent game team in an agile environment to create interfaces that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game. The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You’ll be creating visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and crisp user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons etc.) and having fun expressing your artistic talent.
- Collaborating with designers, product managers and developers in all phases of the product delivery lifecycle (Discovery, Research, Strategy, Design and Testing)
- Building wireframes, prototypes and doing the visual design of final products
- Designing stunning UI for our app
- Designing marketing materials
- Presenting and communicating design solutions to stakeholders and product owners
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets.
- Collaborate with other designers,artists, developers and product managers generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
- Expertise with Photoshop and Illustrator
- A well-developed sense of colour and composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- Relevant education and/or work experience
- An excellent communication and organisation skills
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Contacts: If you feel like your skills and knowledge can match the product, make an impact and help us grow together, we would like to have you in our team!
Please apply and attach your CV electronically.