We are looking for a Unity 3D game developer to design, develop and maintain a game client using C# in the Unity3D game engine. With strong Unity 3D programming skills, you will work closely with other engineers to implement, debug and refine core gameplay features in a 2D/3D application experience. You will be expected to collaborate effectively with a small, high energy team of artists, designers, and executives.
What We Expect to See:
- experience in Unity3D video game and applications development using C#;
- knowledge on how to take advantage of Unity3D plugins, external resources, asset bundles and materials/shaders;
- good knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns, and data structures;
- good foundation in 3D graphics: animation, transformation, meshes, textures, normal maps, lighting, shaders, post-processing effects.
What We Like to See:
- passion and curiosity for video games, animation, mobile applications and the future of education;
- any portfolio, finished or started game demo;
- experience with version control software.