Hello game lovers! We are looking for a talented Unity Developer to join our game development team that works under the Ingenious Studios brand at Ingsoftware and support this creative team in further adventures.
Ingsoftware is a full-cycle software development company built from scratch in a garage in Niš thirteen years ago, with a goal to become one of the most successful local business stories of the Serbian South (and beyond!). Our mission is to create software solutions that bring value to people and organizations and help them become more efficient and successful. We are a team of 120+ Ingsters and are currently looking for more talented people who would like to join our incredible team.
We are looking for someone who ticks most of these boxes:
- Passion and curiosity for video games
- 3+ years of general experience in game development with Unity
- Experience with some (not all) of the following Unity aspects: UI, Animations, Materials, Shaders, Scriptable render pipelines, Editor scripts, Scriptable objects, Addresables, Integrations, etc.
- Experience with some (not all) of the following programming aspects: version control, object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, multi-threading, external communication (REST API calls, WebSockets), etc.
- Solid written English
- Affinity for teamwork (even across different disciplines, such as art)
- Willingness to mentor and guide younger colleagues
Bonus points for:
- Experience with VR development
- Solid verbal English
- Experience working within a team environment, preferably using agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with online services like PlayFab or Firebase
- Experience with multiplayer development, especially using services like Photon or AWS GameLift
Apart from all the usual perks, such as private health insurance, beautiful offices, game nights, learning opportunities, here are some additional benefits that you might enjoy in Ingsoftware:
- Work wherever you want policy - You can work from home, remotely or hybrid, whatever suits you best
- Clear process for individual career development for every Ingster
- Truly flexible working hours
- Merry Wednesdays when our breaks last for 1.5 hour
- Working on serious projects in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities to share your knowledge with colleagues at our Friday Tech Talks
- We try to avoid overtime, but if it is absolutely necessary, it is minimal and always paid
We look forward to hearing from you! United Under Unity!