You are an experienced developer who can take complex tasks upon themselves and resolve them independently. You’re able to responsibly grasp abstract concepts into working, clean code that interfaces well with the existing codebase and serves the intended big picture goals. You can develop robust architectures and systems to support other developers and new features / content as needed.
- Understand big picture goals and priorities from high-level discussion
- Efficiently communicate execution steps to be taken and their complexity
- Efficiently communicate ideas, progress and expected / encountered hurdles
- Write code that accomplishes needed goals, respecting best practices
- The goals may involve work on simulation, tools, tech, gameplay, UI, input...
- Actively keep in touch with overall project development plans and ongoings
- 5+ years of programming experience (Unity preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of at least two programming languages (C# preferred)
- Good knowledge of version control (Git)
- Self-organizing and proactive
- Excellent communication and team spirit
- Very good verbal & written communication in English
- Presentable completed projects (professional or hobby)
- Profound gaming history and interest
- Experience with game development / Unity
- Experience with specialized technologies (multiplayer, web, shaders...)
- Interest in understanding complex gameplay systems
- Other relevant talent (game design / UI / art / audio, etc.)
- You can reliably interact with the community / customers
This is a full-time position, for work in our office in Belgrade, Serbia. Remote work is possible, determined on a case-by-case basis.