About the position
You will join an entrepreneurial setting with a small but very innovative and competent engineering team. Our development projects vary in scope and character but have the same focus; support our customer in challenging situations. Quality in our products is therefore essential.
Our main product under development for the team you will join is a training system in VR where the front-end is being developed in Unity.
Responsibilities and task
- Implementation of the client-centric version of the training system
- Work closely with the graphics teams to develop/implement the world/environment
- Setup in-game objects that players can interact with
- Make use of the in-house CMS to create client-specific training session data
- Implement user-friendly controls for users in VR
- Contribute to VR system core development
- Discussions with VR system core developers for important features
- Vet client-specific feature requests
- Develop and maintain parts of the system
- Development of front-end systems in various platforms under Unity
- 2-year experience with Unity Game Engine and C#
- Experience with Version control, preferably GIT
- Intermediate knowledge with C#
- Practices SOLID principles
- Experience with iterative Agile development
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
- Experience with VR deployment
- Unity editor scripting and tooling
As a person you are structured, a problem solver, and goal-oriented. You enjoy and work well within a team. You are service-minded and interested in new trends and innovations. You are motivated and understand the risks inherent in working for a start-up.
What we offer
- You will join a team developing one of the world’s most advanced VR software systems and your contribution will be an important part in this work.
- We’re a start-up working on innovative technologies within some of the fastest-growing technologies today giving the opportunity for career growth.
- This is a full-time position.
- Novi Sad will be your workplace.
- Some travel/flying should be expected.