Unity engineer is responsible for planning, designing, developing and testing Unity applications/games.
- Working with Project Managers on reviewing, communicating and suggesting the best solutions for needed issues.
- Ability to work with Project Leaders and clients to review business requirements, prepare technical design documents, create prototypes and project realization plans.
- Ability to accurately plan development timeframes for required features, bug fixes or other software related issues.
- Adjustment of design, development, implementation, support of software to business or product needs and criteria.
- Performing software construction and debugging. Software construction includes creation of new code, reuse and modification of existing code, or integration of other solutions.
- Ability to perform in the agile environment (Scrum, Kanban).
Experience and skills
- Experience within the Unity game/application development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge in: C#, General Unity workflow, Unity animation, Shader Creation, Networking, Debugging, Profiling.
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with third-party APIs (Facebook, Google, Amazon AWS, Azure etc.).
- Basic knowledge in web communication (HTTP, Web APIs).
- Working knowledge of agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, and independent judgement skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Here is what Marble IT offers to all of our employees:
- Personal and professional growth, with ability to learn and improve your skills.
- Working on creative and challenging projects, and ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Community based culture, where each opinion is heard and valued.
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work.
- Team building gatherings and various events organized by company.
- In-house lectures and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Full-time employment.
- Great colleagues, open and fun atmoshpere.
All candidates will be contacted.