User Experience Design Specialist
- Design & Deliver on great UX for S4 Industries : Work on projects critical to SAP Industry Solutions needs ; designing professional grade user experience (based on Fiori and Product Consistency Standards) by collaborating with Product Development team(s), Product Management team(s) , and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with other User Experience Designers and User Researchers covering the entire design led development lifecycle, including supporting user research, creating low and high-fidelity interactive prototypes, validating designs with customers.
- Ensure UI quality by supporting the development team during the development phase by conducting continuous reviews of the implemented UIs to ensure adherence to the specifications, standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrate passion for problem solving, always pushing for simpler, more engaging, harmonized UX solutions to complex business processes and technical challenges
- Contribute to UX Thought Leadership by participating in or by driving activities to define patterns, guidelines, best practices, innovative ideas /patents, paper publications etc.
Experience / Role requirements:
- Education: Degree (Bachelor, Diploma, Masters) in Interaction Design/ Industrial Design/ Human-Computer Interaction or comparable fields is required.
- Work Experience of 2-4 years in User Experience area
- Interaction Design & Prototyping Skills– Should be able to convert business & user requirements into highly usable and creative UI designs based on Fiori for multiple devices/channels (responsive design) via prototyping tools (Figma / Sketch etc)
- Soft Skills – Excellent English communication skills, team work, self-motivated, creative and yet pragmatic, demonstrates maturity & emotional intelligence, especially since the role requires extensive collaboration between multiple stakeholders working in a global setup.
- Knowledge in the areas of HTML5; SAP Fiori Guidelines; Design Thinking is beneficial
- Work on challenging cloud project used by biggest companies in the world
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Private health insurance for you and your family and voluntary private pension
- Budget for personal development
- 100% compensation during maternity leave
- Meal allowance, transportation allowance
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Cool working space, Monday breakfast and beer on last Friday in the month
- Sport activities
About the Team:
We, the S/4HANA Industries UX team design SAP's future by inspiring and supporting teams across industries with our expertise and passion. We are a highly motivated and creative team of interaction designers, user researchers and visual designers, spread across multiple countries.