IO Global created the Cardano blockchain platform. The company is now developing Atala PRISM, a digital identity and verifiable credentials product. The team is currently developing and delivering its product to the Georgian and Ethiopian governments. PRISM has many customer-facing applications (web and mobile) built on the core platform. We are searching for a Visual Designer to turn these into easy-to-use products for our clients.
You will also work with the creative team who shape themselves around a challenge to form understanding, solve problems and deliver beautifully crafted experiences. You’ll work with some exceptionally talented and friendly individuals who are always open to new ideas and ways of working.
- Design and produce deliverables for social media, web, landing pages, digital paid ads, and print-based projects for marketing and communications
- Support all aspects of the design process, from concept to completion, design and production
- Create emotional connections between our brand and our customers through powerful visuals
- Be a brand champion, upholding company brand guidelines
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure consistency in visual identity
- Research, test, and implement design elements
- Stay current on design trends
- Create current, impactful, and relevant designs.
- Skilled in Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and XD)
- Proficient in the latest design programs, such as Sketch and Figma
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in design, fine arts or a related field is a plus.
IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European time zone for this role.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Deadline for applications: 13.10.2021.