Hey there! Let us present ourselves: Here at TwogNation, we are collaborating with one of our partners/friends/clients/giants in esports to deliver the most engaging esports experience. The big goal is to become the ultimate gaming go-to company when it comes to event organization, transforming the initial penchant into an art form that makes us distinguishable and unique.
Our team has decades and decades of combined experience in betting and esports, and is successfully doing business with the most complex platforms globally. This is why we are looking for 1 UI/UX WEB DESIGNER who are brave enough to take on a challenge. You can’t be afraid of working in the big leagues.
We work on cutting edge applications & platforms through collaboration of multi-functional teams. Each team consists of different roles, so there is a big space to learn new things, especially in the esports business.
If you want to play with the latest technologies, live and work in Belgrade and be a part of our amazing team of tech people – CHECK THE SPECS BELOW AND APPLY!
- Research user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Develop new features to enhance the UI and UX of products.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flowcharts, storyboards, site maps and prototypes.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs and widgets for our digital assets.
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to define functionality and guidelines.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page flows and landing page landing links.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored digital user experiences.
- Provide advice and guidance on the application of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Maintain and update the UI and UX of the framework.
- Be aware of the latest web/mobile trends in order to experiment and challenge current solutions.
- Several years in the iGaming industry will be a major plus.
- Degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in UI/UX design for digital products or services.
- CRO knowledge
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, design systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working in a team, but also independently.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks.
- Understanding of web standards.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, problem solver and good attitude.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Familiarity with PHP framework would be an asset
BENEFITS OF THIS ROLE:
- Annual performance related bonus
- A competitive salary with skill- and seniority-based scaling
- A high level of creative freedom
- A cozy and comfortable office
- Flexible work schedule
- Global experience of working with young highly professional team in one of the fastest-growing industries (gaming and esports)
- Opportunity to build the most innovative products in the esports and IT industry
- Additional education and further career opportunities provided by the company
- The Ultimate Office gym
Deadline for applications: 02.10.2021.