We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Work closely with data owners, data users and data custodians (IT) to ensure the root cause of reported data issues is understood and underlying problems as well as associated symptoms are resolved
- Establish & maintain Data Quality Scorecards to pro-actively monitor and report on data quality across groups
- Oversee, define and implement a program of data quality improvements, policies procedures and assurance processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and compliance
- Manage a small team of specialist analyst resources
- Work with other eCommerce, Insights, operational teams to share data, findings, issues and solutions while effectively managing stakeholders and external providers
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to translate business questions and use cases into detailed documentation and tracking specifications and guidelines
- Support the plan, designing and implementation of web analytics across a portfolio of digital channels and platforms (advertising, CRM, marketing automation, etc.)
- Provide quality assurance on all implemented tracking to ensure accurate measurement, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements and work to implement fixes.
- Assist end-users with data validation questions, provide guidance on how to retrieve the data needed to answer business questions.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple analytics solution design projects in parallel.
- 5+ years of Web Analytics hands-on experience with implementation expertise, using Google Analytics
- Experience with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders, while coordinating multiple teams, and external providers
- Excellent with Data testing for reliability
- Experience in developing measurement plans and tagging strategies, as well as the ability to QA analytics implementations.
- Critical thinker, with prioritizing and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.