hystrix medical connects the dots.
Being the hub of healthcare market information is our Vision. Drastic acceleration of everyday processes is our Massive Transformative Purpose.
Hystrix medical AG is developing the first digital healthcare marketplace for medical products, implants as well as technical support- and consulting-services.
Hystrix medical’s marketplace positions itself exactly centric as a link between industry and hospitals / medical practices, offering both sides unprecedented advantages such as speed, transparency and comfort – characteristics, which have already long been required in B2C areas.
- Develop and maintain our web applications: marketplace portal, backoffice administration tools, API interfaces etc.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices with our internal MVC framework
- Troubleshooting technical issues and maintaining the stability of the running application
- Enhancing and implementing new functionality on our web application
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing and maintaining web applications
- Proven experience with one or more server-side programming languages, such as ColdFusion, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Experience with ColdFusion / Lucee is a plus
- Database knowledge (SQL-statements, data model etc.)
- Know-how and experience with Integration-tools and corresponding technical approaches (like REST, EDI etc.) is a plus
- Ideally experience with some ERP's (SAP, MS Dynamics, Opale etc.)
- Working knowledge with ticketing software e.g. JIRA
- Good knowledge of version control tool Git
- Ability to adapt to existing working environment
- English or German speaking (French in addition is a plus)
This function is reporting into our Development Manager. For further information please contact us: