Are you a creative thinker and have a passion for digital? Do you get excited at the thought of working in a small team to create amazing digital experiences? This might just be the role for you.
Gallant Digital is based in Sydney, Australia and are looking for a Web Designer to join our Novi Sad development office. You will be a central part of our small team, contributing with new and fresh ideas, designing engaging and responsive ecommerce websites from the ground up with your expertise.
Gallant Digital is one of Australia’s leading ecommerce platform partners and they take pride in their ability to help their Ecommerce clients, big or small. They are passionate about achieving awesome results!
- Designing engaging and responsive ecommerce websites
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding
- Design user interfaces with aesthetic values that match intended usage goals and meet technical specifications.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, wireframes ect.
- Collaborating with front end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Working closely with Project Management team
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
To be considered you’ll have:
- Strong Portfolio of work
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development
- Previous working experience in web designing
- Proficient in Graphic Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- Working knowledge of Mobile-First design
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively, effectively and quickly
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Intermediate HTML and CSS skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills, both oral and written
If you meet all the requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit with us, please send your CV.