We are a product first company with headquarters in Santa Clara with offices in multiple countries around the globe. We are building the next-generation software stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Web Developer to join our Web team and help them continue building and enhancing our full-stack solutions.
You may be a Frontend or a Backend focused engineer but as long as you are capable and comfortable with working at either end of the stack this might be a position for you.
- Building and maintaining one or multiple applications that are both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Customer facing
- Maintaining and expanding our UI component library
- Ensuring delivery on agreed time frames while delivering quality code that is well designed, documented, and tested and both manually and using automation tools such as Unit and End-to-End tests
- Your job will be to take our highly innovative creative concepts and build them with as much creativity and precision as they were designed
- You should have a very good understanding of User Experience best practices. For a given problems and scenarios you would find, propose and implement them
- You will take ownership and hopefully pride in your own work and will be given a chance to do so daily
- Experience with technologies and tools used in web app development
- Knowledge of web app optimization techniques and best practices (SEO, Responsive and Reactive design, caching, etc...)
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Knowledge of CSS precompilers like SCSS, SASS, LESS
- Ability to develop and interact with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge and understanding of distributed systems and microservices
- Experience with other programming languages like PHP, Python, Scala, Java, Lua
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmin, Karma, Cypress, Nightwatch.js, etc.
- Previous experience working on SaaS projects
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology or other Agile development processes
- Experience interacting with different databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Hands-on experience using Docker or similar DevOps tools
- Skills and knowledge of SEO optimization
- Competitive salary package.
- Private healthcare.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Training and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.