Notice: When providing your CV, please include reference Work & a Portfolio
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Web Developer – a creative Developer with the ability to convert Design 1to1 into a pixel-perfect functioning Website, as well as implementing it into a CMS such as WordPress.
Web Developers are required to work in teams alongside Project Managers, Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Convert UX/UI Design pixel-perfect, 1to1 into a functioning Website
- Ensuring the web design is optimized for smartphones and is responsive
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Performing a basic SEO Setup
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Implementing the Website via a Custom Theme In WordPress
- Adding CMS Functionality to dynamic Content
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Having a good feel & eye for Design
- PHP Skills for WordPress implementation & theme Development
- Understanding of Design applications such as Figma
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Plutus is a young team of chill individuals that love what they do and strive to make Europe a better-developed place. Our vision is to be the European accelerator and service provider for digitalization, modernization, and innovative thinking; the company that leads Europe's small and medium-sized enterprises into a new world of opportunities.
Currently, we are specialized in user-centric Website & Web-app Development and helping German companies go modern and go digital.