Automotive Consulting Team is seeking a Web Focused Graphic Designer to work closely with our marketing team to design high converting e-commerce websites and continuously manage our online presence.
The candidate will work regularly with both marketing and product development teams to design, refine, and implement digital marketing materials and some print materials for our products, and to support our existing branding and print materials.
This creative, technical position requires a keen eye for details, design, and composition as well as an imaginative mind driven to develop and maintain your specialty knowledge and skill set. A disciplined, conscientious, hands-on approach is central to this role with an emphasis on marketing and strategic thinking.
- Provide user-centered design expertise from concept to delivery
- Envision and design e-commerce websites, images for web sites, banners, social media and email marketing campaigns
- Create professional marketing materials that are informative and sales/marketing focused to convert traffic into leads
- Maintain responsive design. Stay up to date on the web’s latest technologies and make sure all sites and their products are always mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready.
- Report performance of designs in testing and identify actionable opportunities to improve or scale
- Work closely with clients to understand their strategic marketing goals to apply them to a site design and UX
- Bring well thought-out ideas to management to improve existing processes
- Look at every situation as a marketer to identify areas of opportunity and improvement
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design, marketing or related field (other degrees may be considered)
- 2-3 years of experience working as a designer in-house or at an agency
- Portfolio of work showcasing design proficiency and experience in split-testing and conversion optimization
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technical and intellectual task-based focus with ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC with emphasis in XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator; Figma and wireframing tools
- Knowledge of UI/UX concepts
- Obsessed with interaction data and performance of self-initiatives
- WordPress and Woo Commerce experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, and other relevant, up-to-date Internet standards is a plus
Why join us?
- Options to work from home
- Constant support and education opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to express yourself creatively, improve and develop skills
- Competitive salary
- Travel opportunities (to our partner offices / trade shows in the USA and Europe)
- Pleasant, healthy, positive working environment