Who can apply:
If you enjoy being actively involved in website development, love working in a team and sharing knowledge with others while improving your skills, then Vega IT is the right place for you. Send us your CV electronically and join our team.
- At least two years in the industry
- Good knowledge and experience with HTML5 (understanding of semantics and SEO principles as well as accessibility)
- Good knowledge and experience with CSS3 (experience working with advanced CSS layouts and animations)
- Good knowledge and experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS)
- Experience with some of the package managers and toolkits (npm/Gulp)
- Experience with code version control systems (Git)
What you'll be doing:
- Creating pixel-perfect front-end pages and components for various web platforms
- Optimising pages for various devices and browsers
- Developing web pages with performance and accessibility in mind
- Writing clean, consistent, and well-maintainable front-end code
- Providing website maintenance and enhancements to the front-end code
- Maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail regarding the front-end code and website usability
- Staying up-to-date with web design and technology trends, researching new technologies and presenting them to the team
- Helping and optionally mentoring new, less experienced colleagues
- Participating in biweekly team meetings and various internal knowledge-sharing events
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of a great company culture
- Full team's support by helping you join the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Full team's support by helping you sharpen your technical skills
- Utilize Front-end development best practices in everyday work.
- Be coached and mentored about best practices in Front-end development.
- Use the very latest technologies to build websites and mobile applications.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.