CX Technology Solutions d.o.o. is a leader in the Customer Service and the Information Technology Support industry with operations located across Canada and Eastern Europe. Our technology Centre of Excellence is located in Niš, Serbia, at the city centre. We are a team of like-minded individuals who bring professional experiences, innovative ideas, creativity, and methodologies, leveraging each others’ talents to develop and deliver impactful solutions for our clients. We are looking for individuals excited about working on innovative, challenging
projects that are digitally transforming organizations across North America. This is a great time to join this fast-paced and fast-growing organization as a: Web Developer
About the role:
· You will work closely with project managers and designers to evaluate requirements and determine priorities for developing online applications and websites.
· You will work with your development team on a wide range of web applications for customer products, web platforms and services.
· You will develop and debug complex software in multiple UI and web technologies.
· You will determine the best coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements.
· You will learn new technologies and skills.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
· Ability to work well within teams
· Aspiration to know the software "inside out"
· 3+ years of experience in developing websites and online applications
· Experience using MySQL, PHP and JSON, Google AppSheet and SEO will be beneficial
· Practical experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
· Excellent understanding of application and website development processes, optimization techniques, and methodologies
· Experience with wireframe, diagnostic tools and developing technical support documentation
· Good knowledge of English - reading and writing and communications skills
Salary and Benefits:
· A chance to be a part of casual but professional environment where you will have safe place to try, fail and learn
· Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing
· Awesome referral fees - because great people know great people
· Professional and soft skills trainings and education
· Work-life balance – this is the company that really supports your professional, family, and personal goals
· Salary and compensation will be based on experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume in English language (it is required) and sample customer websites that you have developed for consideration electronically.