At Chainstack we are building the most reliable Web3 infrastructure for the next generation of web applications—open, trustless, and robust.
Thousands of innovators in Blockchain, DeFi, NFT gaming and analytics, and other verticals are empowered by scalable distributed Chainstack APIs. We process billions of requests on a daily basis and provide unified user-friendly access for developers to all prominent Web3 protocols—from Ethereum and Polygon to Solana.
We are currently looking for a versatile and senior Product Manager who will be responsible for managing strategy and roadmap, and conducting research on competitors, partners, and customers. You will be working together with the Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales and Executive teams to deliver outstanding product features based on customer development, trends, and a data-driven approach.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs and wants, collect and analyze their requirements and product feedback, make data-driven decisions about the direction to grow
- Define product features, write clear detailed requirements based on built expertise in the Web3 industry
- Find solutions with the Engineering Team
- Analyze product metrics to define a better approach to delivering products with superior quality and with highly desired features set
- Profiling of competitors in an assessment analysis of the strengths and weaknesses, review competitor’s products
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside the company, including Engineering and Design teams
- Establish pricing and licensing model for products
- Critically analyzing the success of your solutions and iterating
- 3-5 years of experience in software development projects as a Product Manager
- Understanding of software engineering concepts
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Redmine, Aha!, ProductBoard, YouTrack)
- Technical understanding at least in one of the following areas: Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Storage as a Service, Cloud orchestration, Monitoring & Analytics
- Mastery skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate with engineers and designers effectively
- Creative and analytical mindset with a drive to solve complex problems
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English (upper-intermediate or higher)
- Experience in working with Web3 or DeFi products or blockchain protocols
- Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing, and decentralized storage
- An exceptional intellectual drive to go deeper down the blockchain rabbit hole
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team
DevOps, cybersecurity, distributed computing, neuro-design, behavioural economics, knowledge management — we Chainstackers are an eclectic, inclusive, and driven bunch!
Every day we are solving hard problems and creating a superior user experience in the world of blockchains. We enjoy optimizing, analyzing and innovating our product by listening to our customers, and by embracing best practices across industries.
Our mission is to create the most accessible and easy to use platform to build, run and scale blockchain applications. We want help accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology by enterprises and the world at large.
It all begun in 2018, when Laurent and Eugene realized that their individual visions for a global scalable blockchain ecosystem were aligned even though their approaches to building public and private network were slightly different.
As a technologist, Eugene saw a gap in the tools and infrastructure available to DevOps teams who wanted not just to experiment on but to build and scale blockchain applications. However, he understood that meaningful adoption was not possible without a scalable blockchain
As a seasoned business executive, Laurent understood the paradigm-shifting potential of blockchain to address part of the inefficiency in the global economy. However, he knew that meaningful blockchain adoption was not possible without an intuitive, enterprise-grade solution that would fit with legacy infrastructure.
Chainstack was born by bringing together these two visions: an ecosystem of blockchain management solutions built with a high degree of automation, standardization, and compatibility, rooted in precision engineering.
Eugene’s early vision on the technology was instrumental to build Chainstack and deliver a world-class platform. The initial white paper is very close to the platform today, delivering a consistent solution in the past two years. Laurent’s intuition of a developing segmentation of the public/private blockchain market helped shaped the hybrid and agnostic nature of Chainstack, as well as its partner-focused strategy.
As a fruit of the passion and persistency of its founders and founding team, Chainstack has now grown into the only enterprise-grade blockchain managed services platform that enables innovators to deploy, manage and scale DApps in minutes. Thanks to its strategic positioning of its HQ in Singapore, one of the global hubs of Fintech and blockchain enterprise innovation, Chainstack leads the way in supporting global adoption of blockchain, from enterprises and SMEs, to individual DeInnovators.