Wargaming is seeking a Web/Full Stack Engineer to join the Data&Martech Team. In this role, you’ll be working closely with engineers, marketers and analysts to design, build and maintain custom web systems for data analysis, and automate internal business processes.
What will you do?
- Develop internal web services, mostly for automation of business processes and analysis/visualization of data;
- Work closely with marketing team to gather business requirements and transform them to workable solutions;
- Maintain existing ETL processes and implement changes when needed;
- Implement custom events using JS for Google analytics through Google Tag Manager on ad-hoc basis;
- Contribute towards centralized documentation.
What are we looking for?
- Backend – Node.js or Python frameworks (Flask, Express.js or similar);
- SQL languages, SQL/non-SQL databases; experience with big data frameworks is preferred;
- DevOps – Linux, Socker, backups, Nginx, etc.
- Source management in Git (GitHub ops, branching, merging, etc.).
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI dashboard visualization tool;
- Hands-on experience with Unix-like systems;
- Familiar with large distributed systems and data aggregation frameworks;
- Knowledge of Python workflow tooling - Airflow/Luigi/Celery/etc;
- Experience with design and development of ETL processes.