As a global digital transformation company, MERA, a member of Orion Innovation Group values creating a productive, diverse work environment for employees. We are committed to maintaining a positive work environment where employees value traits that make each one of us different from one another. We all bring a diverse set of perspectives, work and life experiences, and our differences make us more valuable both internally and for our clients.
With our constant expansion and growth, we are currently looking for experienced and detail-oriented engineer to join our team in our MERA office in Serbia, Belgrade as a Windows C# Engineer.
About the role:
- In this role, you will work on developing a Call center solution as standalone desktop app.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with large international team of developers.
- Your focus will primarily be on a new feature development and fixing defect, which is caused by new development.
- Design and implementation of distributed enterprise system
- Requirement analysis, research and investigation, code review
- Development of unit, integration and performance tests
- Build automation/CI, deployment and support
- Minimum 4 years of experience in C# / .NET Framework in development of backend/frontent applications and use of WPF and XAML (WPF and XAML are mandatory)
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git, visual modeling and design tools, build automation and continuous integration tools
- Experience with
- MVVM design pattern (datacontext -> the view),
- IoC container (Dependency Injection – using Katel library)
- Factory design pattern
- Knowledge and experience in other design patterns and principles, concurrent programming, test driven development
- Excellent verbal and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in telecommunication industry is a plus
- Using JIRA or similar agile tracking tool
- Working with Scrum and Sprint based environment
What we offer:
- Employee benefits: fit pass with access to over 600 sport facilities, referral bonus
- Professional growth
- International team of great people
- Competitive salary
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly and annual company outings