- Taking care of the Windows server infrastructure, its availability and applications that run on them.
- Responsible for defining user rights and privileges
- Working on implementation and testing the security aspects of the information system related to the work and user rights in collaboration with other team members
- Monitoring overall infrastructure
- Realization of tickets, from inquiry to resolution or escalation
- Work on process automation within the infrastructure
- Coordination with other team members, teams and team leaders
- Documenting knowledge and solutions
- Compose internal and external reports
- Tracking time in given time tracking application (Clockify)
- Intermediate level of knowledge of Windows infrastructure (AD, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS ...)
- Intermediate level of knowledge of MSSQL Servers
- Intermediate level of virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix)
- Knowledge of the main principles of work in the ticketing systems
- Experience in working with some automation tools, like Ansible and/or PowerShell
- Knowledge of TCP/IP set of protocols and basic internet protocols (RDP, FTP, SFTP, SSH ...)
- Work experience in the position of Windows administrator for 2 years
Nice to have:
- Multiple years of experience and an advanced level of knowledge of Windows infrastructure (AD, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS ...)
- Multiple years of experience and an advanced level of knowledge of MSSQL Servers
- Advanced level of virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMware)
- Possession of MCSA, MCSE or CompTIA certificates
- Experience in working in a similar workplace for more than 5 years
- Experience in administration of 3rdParty banking applications (ERP, CMS, DMS, SAP, RiskGuard) within the entire IT system
- Accepting new things, precision, teamwork, communicativeness, proactivity
- Proficiency in the English language
Benefits which we offer:
- Work in a dynamic team where new ideas and open communication are quite valued;
- High possibility of personal and professional development within the company;
- Continuous training through mentoring programs, internal and external training and certifications;
- Flexibility to combine remote working and working at the office.
- A range of benefits that include private health insurance;
- Work in a modern space in an attractive location.
Mainstream d.o.o. je osnovan 2005. godine sa ciljem da pruži usluge naprednog veb hostinga.
Sa najkvalitetnijom opremom u tri data centra u Srbiji, jednom u SAD i jednom u Francuskoj, te peering-om sa svim većim provajderima, vrednim, iskusnim i posvećenim administratorima, hostujemo mnoge od najvećih i najposećenijih sajtova u Srbiji. Podrška je dostupna 24x7, a garantovana dostupnost sajtova klijenata je 99.9% godišnje.
Iskustvo o radu u ovoj kompaniji je arhivirano jer je starije od 2 godine.
Prosečna neto plata
System Engineer 1 plata