We keep on growing and we would like you to be our new WordPress developer.
Type of employment: Full time
We are looking for a WordPress Developer to update and maintain our client’s two websites using the WordPress creation tool on a regular basis. You will liaise with the web development team in Germany to maintain attractive and user-friendly websites and to create attractive Landing Pages according to specifications.
What you need for this position:
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Web design and WordPress development in a professional, AWS-based environment
- Experience with website maintenance, optimization and customization
- CMS Development
- Experience with a variety of common WordPress Plugins
- Advanced knowledge of technical SEO
- Ability to collaborate with the professional development and DevOps-Team
- Ability to work well autonomously and meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A confident self-starter who is extremely organized, proactive and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus
What you will be doing?
- Maintain WordPress websites, create landing pages and support website projects
- Perform regular updates of core WordPress and plugins
- Monitor security alerts for WordPress and Plugin, update accordingly
- Update themes and update/install plugins
- Ensure technical SEO is working properly
- Create forms and opt-in processes
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with designers to ensure UI/UX feasibility
- Communicate directly with the development team and DevOps team to integrate WordPress UI with back-end APIs as needed and to integrate WordPress deployments into the CI/CD pipeline
- Communicate directly with Head of Marketing and other team members for project planning and execution
We want you to love Mondays, so:
- You can count on private medical insurance
- You can count on the conference budget
- You can count on 23 vacation days per year
- You can count on personal and professional growth opportunities
- You can count on a friendly working environment
- You can count on flexible working hours
- You can count on a competitive salary
- You can count on coffee, tea, and refreshments when in the office
- You can count on working on a great product
- You can count on fully remote mode (or join us on-site)
- You can count on the referral fees
ProDevs is a fast growing software company headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and we’re looking for motivated WordPress developer to help us grow.
We’re a medium-sized team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. We strive for an open and collaborative work-hard play-hard environment.
ProDevs is an equal opportunity employer.
Join us and advance your career, apply now! Send us your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2022.
ProDevs je kompanija za razvoj softvera osnovana 2016. godine sa sedištem u Beogradu.
Specijalizovana je za isporuku kompletnih web i mobilnih rešenja. Nudi razvoj usluga za biznise i startape širom sveta.
na osnovu 7 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Zanimljivi projekti, dobra radna atmosfera, dobre kolege, fleksibilno radno vreme, mogucnost full remote rada, privatno zdravstveno osiguranje, rad na modernim tehnologijama.
Preterana zavisnost od stranih klijenata, ponekad losa organizovanost projekta.
- Osoba nije želela da prikaže svoje lične podatke
- Trenutno zaposlen/a u kompaniji
- Zaposlen na neodređeni vremenski period više od dve godine
Ove informacije su mi korisne
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata