AI healthcare startup with 182M monthly visits is seeking Writer.
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as a Writer.
We’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
If you’re highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Absorb online research and turn it into formatted outlines
- Develop clean, concise technical documentation, including specifications
- Maintain existing technical documents
- Keep related documentation current
- Develop, unify, and promote documentation best practices throughout the company
- Analyze, evaluate, and assign ratings to various types of writing
- Conduct internet research for technical, administrative, and other related company needs
- Participate in and lead implementation of product development
- Lead a team of writers to accomplish documentation-related tasks
- Establish evaluation criteria for essential product features
- Assess potential product opportunities
- Guide, mentor, sanity check colleagues — assist in developing training materials
- Have a bachelors degree in technical communication, English, journalism, instructional design, software development, or a related field
- Have proven work experience in writing technical software documentation or non-fiction articles
- Be experienced with web/app/mobile/e-commerce projects
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth-stage internet/software company
- A proven ability to create detailed, thoughtful, and actionable documents
- Experience in managing and leading people or teams
- Technical writing certification or vocational training in technical writing