C++ Developer, Wireless Solutions
DataArt Balkans d.o.o.
Our client creates solutions in the field of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Detection for mobile operators around the world.
DataArt is helping the client to develop a new product line that will extend the analytical capabilities of applications for end users. This will allow the better detection of various types of fraud. Mobile operators will be able to more accurately assess and predict the needs of customers and optimize their networks and package offers.
We invite you to our company, not a project.
The project is based on research tasks and all created solutions are evaluated primarily from the perspective of productivity and sustainability. Considerable attention is paid to the development of hardware for working with the software solution.
C/C++, Python, Bash, Unix based servers.
- Understand the requirements of customers and product managers
- Find and fix complex technical issues relating to software and hardware
- Perform unit tests and integration tests for the implemented solution
- Create technical design documentation and source materials for user documentation
- 3+ years of experience developing multithreaded server applications on C/C ++ for Unix (5 or more projects)
- Experience developing high-loaded/high-performance services
- Experience in remote development and debugging, fluency in working with Linux command line tools
- Experience administering Unix based servers
- Independent and proactive
- Team working skills
- Desire to study and develop a complex product
- Good spoken English (sufficient level for discussing technical topics)
Nice to have
- Experience with Python, Bash
- Basic understanding of the design and functioning of computer networks
- Understanding of the internal design of protocols of different levels (eg IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, VoIP, etc.)
- Experience optimizing the work of operating systems and applications
- Experience working at the OS system and hardware levels
- Knowledge of best-practice programming
- Experience using STL and Boost
- Experience working in large projects
With over 25 years since 1997 of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets
We integrate our engineering excellence with deeply human values that drive our business and our approach to relationships: curiosity, empathy, trust, honesty, and intuition. These qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...