EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Senior C++ Developer to join our Team!
Suppose you are interested in high performance and ultimate control over the resources. If you strive for excellence in everything you do, then you want to work here. You will be involved in developing low-level components of complex systems from high-performance trading platforms to distributed file systems to VoIP solutions but not limited to those.
In our turn, we offer you the fantastic opportunity to level up your skills due to implementing best practices and direct communication with and reporting to the customer. You will be working on the development of new features, at the same time ensuring the top-notch product release.
- 3+ years of experience with C++ programming language
- Expertise in engineering of server-side software
- Experience in software unit testing and profiling
- Sockets and multi-threading
- GCC / Microsoft Visual C++
- Experience with design patterns and principles
- Ability to combine good communication and technical skills, be self-motivated, well-organized, and highly professional
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge in Capital Markets
- Experience refactoring, working with legacy code
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Experience with messaging application design and protocols
- Experience in software performance measurements and improvements
- Experience with low latency technology
- Experience with developing of cross-platform applications
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program