Are you a curious and forward-thinking problem solver? Do you wish to work with an open, entrepreneurial, and above all fun team? That’s our C++ Dev team!
- Possess knowledge of C++ programming language;
- Understand key design principles;
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, Software engineering, or equivalent;
- Are Independent, quality-and solution-oriented as well as committed,
- Speak English.
And you would like to write code, troubleshoot problems, design and implement changes and new solutions with our determined Novomatic team, please, submit your CV.
- Opportunity to develop and share knowledge and ideas, but also learn from your colleagues;
- Great compensation package;
- Flexible work hours/work from home;
- Support in development through personal education allowance;
- Team buildings and gatherings.
After reviewing applications, qualified candidates will be invited for an interview and be offered to come and test their knowledge at our company.
We are looking forward to meeting you!