Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach.
We know the inspection and industrial services solutions. We know how to analyze and manage data to insightful effect. And we know what makes our customers projects run smoother.
The oil and gas sector has its part to play in this “energy transition” phase. Giving businesses the competitive edge, relies on the ability to extend the life of assets, further optimizing resources and ensuring greater predictability of operational outcomes. Especially in the key areas of transportation, storage and process installations.
We utilize insightful techniques with innovative inspections and industrial technologies to ensure our customers have the best solutions for accurate and reliable data at their disposal, enabling them to reduce project time, risk and cost.
We make it our business to optimize the workable space of your assets, delivering maximum performance, maximum protection and maximum predictability.
The Intero Technology Center is responsible for:
- Development of new Non-destructive inspection technologies;
- Design and engineering of high-tech inspection systems, including procedure qualification and training;
- Development and maintenance of the software applications that run our inspection robots;
- Life-cycle management and production of equipment, support to Intero operational units.
To enable the growth of Intero Technology Center, we are looking for enthusiastic software professionals. You will work in multi-disciplinary team where information, ideas and solutions are shared and integrated into technical systems. The Technology Center is located in the main office of Intero Integrity Services B.V. in Tricht (the Netherlands).
You are an ambitious and cunning software developer (with several years of experience), who can strengthen a starting team of C++ developers. From a technical perspective, you enjoy working on back-end oriented software components. You are motivated by the fact that you involved in the operational use of the applications that you are working on.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Various development activities in the back-end (both in the middleware and data layer)
- Design and documenting of the (to be) generated implementations
- Design, implement and execution of unit-tests to verify compliancy of the generated implementations to the requirements and architecture
We demand the following education and experience:
- Finished BSc or MSc education, in a technical field (Software, Electronics, Physics, etc)
- Minimum 3-5 years programming experience in C++; must have
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- version control systems (SVN, GIT or equivalent); must have
- documentation tooling (DoxyGen or equivalent); must have
- Labview; nice to have
- Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF); nice to have
- English language at minimum Upper intermediate level; must have