Fantastic opportunity for a superstar C++ software developer! (remote, full-time) Janea Systems (USA) provides high impact software development services to Fortune 500 companies. We are seeking exceptionally talented software engineers for our distributed team for full-time assignments on several challenging projects, both for our clients and in-house. We have a strong track record of building high-profile development platforms and tools, scalable server technologies, and working on open source projects.
You’ll work with a world-class team on projects at the cutting edge of the software industry. Furthermore, we offer:
- Very competitive compensation.
- Ultra-flexible work conditions.
- Work from home using our virtual office setup or, if you prefer, we provide you with a desk at an office facility near you, or use both. Thanks to modern communication tools and agreed on team practices, we strive to combine uncompromised communication with the convenience of working remotely.
- A startup work environment, with excellent opportunities for professional growth and enjoyment.
To be considered for this position you must have all of the following qualifications:
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Deep knowledge of algorithms, data structures, computational complexity.
- Proficiency in C++.
- Be a fast and avid learner, and have a can-do attitude. We are a fast-paced organization and requirements evolve rapidly.
- You must be willing and able to learn new problem areas, codebases, programming languages, platforms, and tools.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent in the top 10thpercentile.
- Be able to write and communicate in English.
Other desired skills (but not required):
- Experience with Windows development.
- Understanding of multi-threaded programming, concurrency, and synchronization issues.
- System-level programming.