About the project
How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
Pentalog is looking for a C++ Developer for a truly Agile and innovative project.
Our client, a leading survey technology provider has joined forces with a world-renowned market research company that offers top financial solutions such as: debt management services, accounting, bookkeeping, and payment solutions, back-up servicing, financial auditing, and other related services.
Their vision: create the survey platform of the future. As a C++ Developer, you will join a group of equally skilled professionals who are passionate about Market Research.
In a journey into scalability, you will help provide new features that will support most of the leading financial solutions provider’ surveys in the long run, while rewriting or modernizing some of the older parts of the in-house products. The project relies on a roadmap which revolves around gradually splitting monolithic bits into microservices, improving standardization, adopting modern architecture designs (message queuing, event-driven architecture), and using modern operational frameworks (cloud services, implementing SRE, delivering continuously by leveraging blue/green, canary deployments).
As you become part of a Scrum-based team led by a dedicated Product Owner, along with your colleagues, you will work on a specific product that is part of a bigger platform.
- C++, C#, Node.js (backend)
- Ext.js and vanilla (frontend)
- GCP (GCE, Cloud Run, Apigee-X, Cloud functions, managed SQL…), RabbitMQ
- GitHub, GitHub Action, Terraform, Octopus deploy, Acunetix, SonarQube
- Mobile apps: Objective-C/Swift, Java/ Kotlin
- Proficiency with SQL Server
- Very good C++ skills
- Good knowledge of IIS
- Good knowledge of API best practices
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Good communication skills (both oral and written), with proficiency in English
- Work on technical user stories to make the platform scalable by transforming monolithic architectures into microservices, making them stateless and using message queueing systems
- Maintain core services/libraries written in C++ and that are used by other applications
- Modernize C++ code/architecture and pay technical debt in shared internal libraries
- Develop and support features for the team’s product
- Re-platform the software and integrate with Cloud services such as Google Cloud Run, Google Storage, Secret Manager etc.
- Help us build API first products around standard architectures or protocols such as API proxies, OIDC, OAuth2 etc.
- Adopt Secure coding best practices
- Participate in the code quality process by reviewing pull requests and building common technical knowledge
- Increase test coverage of the software by automating the code
- Help the Product Owner build observability (SLI/SLO’s) for the team’s product.
- Proficiency with MFC (Microsoft Foundation Class)
- Experience with XML & JSON formats
- Knowledge of OWASP top 10 and security coding practices
- Previous experience with other DB (Postgres, Mongo etc.)
- CI/CD pipelines
- PowerShell scripting know-how
- Experience with Cloud and more specifically GCP
- Docker and containerization experience
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,500 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop, both individually, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Upoznaj kompaniju Pentalog
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.