Teramind is looking to hire a C++ Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing software development team. On our team, you will be designing, developing, and supporting the core functionality that drives our technology and services using the latest technology available.
Our agent codebase is 100% C++11. We have code that runs on Linux, Windows, and Mac. We use Redis, Postgres, Docker, and other modern technologies in our stack. We are firm believers that highly-qualified devs can adapt to any syntax / technology, so feel free to apply even if you don't meet all the requirements. We value the ability to learn just as much as proficiency in any particular technology.
This job is Full-time, REMOTE.
Requirements (in order of importance)
- Happy and ambitious personality (non-negotiable!)
- Proven experience in writing clean code, observing design patterns, etc.
- Excellent C++ (11, 14, 17, ...)
- Good SQL
- Ability to function efficiently in Linux and Windows
- Ability to work in a MacOS environment is a +
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- Must be able to work effectively with a remote team
- Develop functionality, test, deliver, and support the functionality post-delivery