Luxoft is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation.
Luxoft is building up a new special purpose organization targeted at developing In-Vehicle Infotainment systems for the age of autonomously driving vehicles. How do people in cars spend their time? How do they interact with information and how do they best utilize the cars infrastructure in a future 2021? How to surpass all the benchmarks in automotive SW development. We believe that Software is the driving force to enable and differentiate in future environments. To achieve outstanding user experience, we want to apply the best of open source in the way that open source communities are meant to work, we focus on living continuous integration up to its most modern concepts including continuous delivery right into the vehicle. Our project setup and way of working follows agile principles scaled to global team.
- Support all testing activities throughout the software development lifecycle
- Learn products, processes, technology, and apply that knowledge in a productive manner to ensure quality testing of new software releases and support in diagnostics of site issues
- Close collaboration with the Software development team
- Participate in task planning, risks evaluation, estimation processes
- Perform creation, execution, and maintenance of test cases (manual and/or automated), any other testing artefacts
- Evaluate testing status and create reports of tests execution
- Identify and report a defect in a defect tracking system, support defect throughout the defect life cycle (reproducing, additional logs etc.)
- Timely report status and progress of the activities to team leader.
- Engineering Degree
- Understanding of testing and simulation approaches
- Knowledge and proven experience in C or C++, preferable in embedded environment
- Good English level - not lower than intermediate.
- Be proactive and highly motivated
Nice to have
- Knowledge of test scripting languages e.g. shell, Python
- Experience working in CMMI, ASPICE process environment
- Understanding of electronics and an MCU architecture
- Practical knowledge of test automation tools
- Practical knowledge of debuggers (e.g. iSystem, Lauterbach)"
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change.
Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44+ cities and 25+ countries with an international, agile workforce of 18,000+ people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping 420+ global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
Serbia is a growing international IT hub and a new market for Luxoft. As a key location for the company, Luxoft Serbia participates in a range of global projects for the world’s largest brands. We empower our clients with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions as we develop the software of the future across diverse areas of everyday life.
Opšti utisak i preporuka
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Luxoft je velika internacionalna kompanija i stvarno imaju jako dobro razvijene procese. Tim je jako ljubazan i svi su spremni da podele znanje. S obzirom da svi uglavnom radimo od kuce, dobili smo i najmolderniju opremu za rad. Pored toga imaju i veliku e learning platformu gde bukvalno mozete sve da naucite. Velika prednost...
Trenutno nemam zamerki. Sve je bolje nego sto sam ocekivala
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Luxoft offers unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth
Work from Anywhere
Luxoft Training Center
Educational Programs for Current and Future Managers
BRIDGE Mentorship Program
English Language Lessons
Library for Self-Education
Recognition and Evaluation
Thomas DISC Assessment