We are hiring!
The team is growing rapidly, so if the position suits you or someone you know, don’t hesitate to apply!
- 4+ years of C# development experience and knowledge of advanced programming practices, i.e. design patterns
- In-depth understanding of OOP
- Understanding of Agile practices, including test-driven development and refactoring, will be a distinct advantage
- SQL Server 2005+
- Highly organized and possess problem-solving skills
- Experience in Unit and Integration Testing
- Fluent in English (spoken and drafting skills)
Nice to have:
- Message Oriented Middleware Experience/exposure to Financial and/or commodities trading environment