Navigator d.o.o. is a leading provider of advanced software solutions and business platforms as well as own products. Since our foundation in 2004, we have been helping our clients to organize their businesses, to reduce their costs and ensure the quality and availability of their IT systems. Company is focused on making the best of modern technologies for design, development and implementation of best of breed applications to meet customers needs. Highest value of our company are our employees - a highly educated experts, average age of 35 years. The innovative atmosphere and usage of the latest technology enables our customers to use all the benefits of quality hardware, software and infrastructure. During the project implementation we work with clients as a team, also each member gets the opportunity to apply his knowledge and ideas.
The company operates in Serbia, all former Yugoslav republics, and EU countries.
We are looking for a: C# Developer
- Outstanding opportunity for a C# developer to join our development team.
- Responsibilities will include developing the next generation of the software platform, achieving dramatically improved functionality, flexibility and maintainability.
- Analyze requirements and give estimates
- Participate in design and implementation of new applications and features for existing applications based upon functional and technical specifications
- Following established development methodologies, architectures and coding standards outlined by the company
- Participate in code and design reviews ensuring functional, performance and scalability requirements are met
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues and identify deficiencies
- Consult with business analysts, domain experts and other employees to clarify specification and design requirements
- Write documentation to describe application functional or technical specifications
- Build and maintain the team spirit
Required knowledge, skills, and attributes:
- Expertise in OO programming in C#, .NET and ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience with WindowsForms
- Experience with WCF
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (GoF) and Microsoft Design Patterns.
- Experience with relational databases and programming, preferably SQL Server
- Knowledge of SQL / T-SQL
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Platform
- Basic skills in the areas of unit-testing, performance analysis and debugging
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growing environment and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Ability to share knowledge with team members via a mentoring relationship, reviewing code, reviewing design docs and giving technical talks.
- Being a good team player and able to focus on own tasks
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.