Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is Fire-Arc, an innovative, data-oriented, high-tech company. FireArc creates and grows multi-platform digital assets such as desktop/mobile apps, content sites, Connected TV games, and other products in the Online and AdTech ecosystems.
We are looking for a C# Software Developer to join our team. As a C# Software Developer you will be responsible for building applications that range from desktop applications to mobile and TV applications.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Udemy online courses
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
- Know someone who can be a good fit? Let us know and when a new hire starts working collect a referral fee in the amount of €300
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
- Design, build and maintain desktop applications in C#
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- 3 + years of experience in C# development
- Experience in WPF/WinForms
- Experience in visual studio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then these are the next steps:
- You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
- Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
- We organize technical interviews where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
- One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
- We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept
Looking forward to hearing from you!