Quest Software is looking for an experienced C#/.NET developer to join an agile development team at Quest . This team builds and maintains commercial software that simplifies and improves the management of critical enterprise data.
- Work as part of an R&D team building and maintaining commercial solutions for numerous Microsoft technologies
- Design, estimate, code, test, document, and maintain several components of the product in an Agile lifecycle
- Be a contributing member of an agile SCRUM team and be motivated to produce high quality code with low defect rates by utilizing the latest best practices and static analysis tools
- Develop leadership within the team by taking on design activities for components and taking ownership of their success
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in commercial software development
- Strong experience in C#/.NET or C++
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience writing and maintaining quality code
- Demonstrated experience with source control (Git) and issue tracking (JIRA/Azure DevOps) systems in a team environment
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Windows API and MAPI
- Working knowledge of virtual machines and cloud environments, to be able to provision and configure development and test systems in the cloud
- General understanding of Windows networking infrastructure so that the candidate can fully configure a Windows operating system to work on a virtual network
- Experience with techniques such as unit testing, mocking, automation, integration testing, code coverage, and continuous integration
- Experience with test-driven development or similar paradigms
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.
Connect With Us!
Deadline for applications: 01.11.2021.