Are you passionate about e-commerce? Are you organized and good with details? Do you want to work in a fully remote company? Join our team and help us make the web a better place.
Join a small, self-organizing team and work on the coolest eCommerce websites and tech. We are working with the latest technologies, tools, and frameworks.
As an eCommerce Specialist at Mementia, you'll be responsible for making sure we meet our client's expectations. We achieve this by carefully documenting, testing, and managing the development process.
You will be responsible for:
- Communicating with clients and capturing new requirements
- Deep, technical, and thorough testing of staging environments
- Delivering clean predictable testing results
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Analyzing and recommending improvements to our clients, to improve their revenue
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English
- Experience in eCommerce
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills
- To be able to work on multiple projects
- Understanding testing coverage and quality
- Experience with Agile and Kanban methodology is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Git, branching and Git workflows is a plus
What we offer:
- Fully remote work
- Flexible working hours
- No limitations for ambitious people
- Competitive Salary
- Profit sharing