iOS App Developer
TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. As a global company, active on the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, TeleTrader develops its software in Belgrade, while selling its products globally across Europe, North America, and Asia.
TeleTrader is announcing the following vacancy within its iOS department:
iOS App Developer
Short info about the project on which you will be working:
Projects on iOS mobile platforms focused on market data analysis, financial news presentation, blockchain technologies and other financial market-related projects.
Your main responsibilities in the project:
Your responsibilities will include further development of a state-of-the-art iOS application in the area of financial markets. Developing new features and new applications as well as maintaining the existing codebase.
What we are looking for:
- + 2 years active professional experience in Objective C / Swift and iOS development tools
- Educated and experienced in one or more of the following areas
- multi-threaded software development
- front end development
- client/server communication
- OOP / OOD
- Ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with co-workers
- Fluent written and spoken English
Following are optional but highly valued skills;
- Experience in apps published on App Store is an advantage
- Problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of a young and dynamic team
- Solid work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Internal education
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Private health insurance
- Full-time employment
We would be pleased to receive your complete application with the following: Your CV and cover letter in English; the position you are applying for, your salary expectations and a possible start date.
Deadline for applications: 31.05.2019.