We are looking for iOS developers with at least three years of experience.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Writing unit and functional tests for developed features
- Researching new technologies and libraries to improve application
Requirements and Skills:
- At least 3 years of experience with Swift
- Deep familiarity with Cocoa touch, async calls, and web sockets
- Experience with using 3rd party libraries and APIs
- Understanding Backend requirements and performance pitfalls
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent at working in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks in line with the needs
- Hard-working and ready for continuous learning
If you are interested in this position, send us your resume (CV).