We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Building and maintaining high-performance systems that ship on all device classes
- Using advanced technology such as deep learning with CNNs and bringing it to consumer or demonstration products
- Ensuring high quality and agility with unit and integration tests. Using data analysis and modelling techniques to bring order to unstructured data
- Experience in iOS development with Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience building large-scale consumer software.
- Strong algorithmic knowledge and analytical thinking.
- Strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming.
- Proven history of contributions to design and implement innovative products successfully shipped to consumers.
- Keen on developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design.
- Experience with C, C++ and their use for native interfacing is a plus.
- Experience with mobile databases (e.g., realm DB) is a plus.
- Experience with knowledge representations and encodings is a plus.
- Fluency in Python and acquaintance of modern testing concepts is a plus.
- Previous exposure to machine learning algorithms is a plus.
- Opportunity to develop exciting, technologically-advanced projects
- A diverse and friendly work environment
- Motivated and highly skilled colleagues