We are a 700-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together. We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
We are looking for:
This is a position in our new Belgrade office. We are looking for iOS Developers with solid knowledge and experience in mobile development.
- strong knowledge of Objective-C and/or Swift and Cocoa Touch framework
- knowledge of design principles for UI development according to Apple’s Human Interface Guideline
- experience with profiling and memory monitoring using Instruments
- experience with Grand Central Dispatch
- experience with XML, JSON and APIs
- excellent understanding of OOP and its main principles
- experience with deploying to App Store
- experience with Core Animation, Core Graphics is a plus
- knowledge of Android app development is a plus
- knowledge of hybrid app development (PhoneGap/Cordova/Ionic) is a plus
You will be expected to:
- perform qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit testing and other related activities In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
What we offer:
- opportunity for creative and independent work
- professional challenges in working on complex systems
- adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- opportunity to attend international technical conferences
- great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- business travel opportunities
- permanent employment in our Belgrade office
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 25.06.2016.