The division is seeking for an iOS Mobile Developer, who should have a strong background experience in writing mobile applications for Apple devices. He/she will be part of a software development team and will play role in adapting existing iOS applications, as well as implementing new functionalities required by product’s need and work on new SDKs and products. Should have strong understanding of mobile software architecture and knowing hybrid mobile solutions is a big plus.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Possess a university degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience developing mobile applications for iOS
- Experience in using third party libraries and frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Swift programming language
- Knowledge or/and experience with Objective-C
- Experience with client – server architecture, REST and SOAP Web Services
- Open minded, ready to learn and help others to learn
Nice to have:
- Experience with cocoapods
- Knowledge of JS frameworks used for hybrid app development such as framework 7, ionic, etc.
- Experience with XML Stack : WSDL, XSD, JAXB, Custom serialization
- Proficient with the use of Linux/Unix
- Experience with source control tools (GIT), Jenkins CI/CD tool, and bug tracking software (JIRA)
- Banking Software experience is a plus