Halcom is a pioneer in development of modern solutions for payment systems in Central and Southeast Europe. An international company with strong local characteristics, which innovatively develops products and services for financial institutions through an agile methodology. Halcom's experts transform their knowledge of payment systems, technical knowledge and many years of experience, into advanced solutions, products and services.
We are present in 8 EMEA markets, in more than 60 banks and two central banks and clearing houses.
Over 150,000 companies are using our solutions in Southeast Europe alone.
Since 2003, we have been certified by the quality standard 9001, and since 2010 by the safety standard 27001.
The division is seeking for an iOS Mobile Developer, who should have a strong background experience in writing mobile applications for Apple devices. He/she will be part of a software development team and will play role in adapting existing iOS applications, as well as implementing new functionalities required by product’s need and work on new SDKs and products. Should have strong understanding of mobile software architecture and knowing hybrid mobile solutions is a big plus.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Possess a university degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience developing mobile applications for iOS
- Experience in using third party libraries and frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Swift programming language
- Knowledge or/and experience with Objective-C
- Experience with client – server architecture, REST and SOAP Web Services
- Open minded, ready to learn and help others to learn
Nice to have:
- Experience with cocoapods
- Knowledge of JS frameworks used for hybrid app development such as framework 7, ionic, etc.
- Experience with XML Stack : WSDL, XSD, JAXB, Custom serialization
- Proficient with the use of Linux/Unix
- Experience with source control tools (GIT), Jenkins CI/CD tool, and bug tracking software (JIRA)
- Banking Software experience is a plus
What We Offer?
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people.
- Stimulating place to work and grow.
- Health insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee Benefits