iOS Software Engineer
We are Engineers, Software Engineers, by name and by profession. With over 200 software solutions concepted and developed from scratch and an average of 15 years experience behind senior team, Engineers are both a software engineering company and a consulting company for software engineering. Engineers mission is to secure their clients digital product investments by producing high quality products that are fast, secure, scalable and modular.
Our incredibly high caliber team is focused on building a great product our users love. We’re looking to add a passionate, skilled, friendly iOS Software Engineer who is looking to invest their time and energy in the right company. We hire for passion, work ethic, and attitude. Everything else can be learned.
There is much more that we want to build and improve. You’ll work closely with our Backend Engineers to create intuitive interfaces, while your iOS programming expertise will improve design, address performance issues, and identify best practices. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to jump into projects, experienced enough to create scalable features, and responsible enough to meet launch dates.
We're looking for a full time iOS Software Engineer that fits the following:
- 4+ years of mobile development experience
- Have demonstrated experience in building amazing User Experiences
- Have at least one app which you have worked on published in App Store
- Be able to work independently without supervision but still be a great team player
- Set and hold a high bar for quality
- Have strong concepts for iOS Development
- Fluency in Swift
- Instincts for finding tough issues by analyzing log files
- A data-conscious, iterative approach to debugging, problem-solving, and development in general
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals
- Experience with backend technology that supports a real-time communication service, especially either Google Cloud or AWS
- Strong knowledge of Design patterns
- Experience with REST protocol
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science