Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. We have developed an online video platform which is completely self-funded and created by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
We are looking for a top notch iOS engineer to join us on a separate project and help with the development of a visionary iOS & Mac application for our US partner focused on international healthcare.
What You’ll Do:
- Development and maintenance of the application used in healthcare.
- Be involved in planning and executing development of the next generation of applications and its environment.
- Optimization of the application and its operation in the system.
- At least two years of active professional experience in Swift language and iOS development tools.
- Experience in writing well-structured, readable and easy-to-test code.
- Experience with external libraries and REST API.
- Excellent knowledge of XCode development environment.
- Understanding Apple's application design and user environment guidelines.
- Experience with using source versioning tools.
You Might Even Have:
- Experience with iOS frameworks Core Data, Health Kit, Core Animation, ARKit, WebKit, etc.
- Experience in improving performance and application memory usage.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Working with the highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Private health insurance for the whole family.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We have to say we are proud of each and every one of them. Our employees don’t need to sit through long and boring meetings. 15-minute-long meetings are enough in our book!
Have an opinion and you want to share it? Please do! At Brid.TV, we love to hear from our employees and we value their take on anything. Of course, team leaders are always there to offer help and guidance!
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2021.