About the position
As an IOS Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the next generation of iOS applications. If you also have experience with identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store, we’d be more than happy to meet you.
What would you do?
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the design team to define app features
- Ensure quality and performance of application according to specifications
- Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks
- Fix application bugs before the final release
- Publish application on the App Store
- Maintain the code and atomization of the application
- Designing and implementing application updates
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 2 years in iOS development with at least one released app to app store (solo or as a team member)
- Experienced in working with Swift
- Proficient in OOP, design patterns and data structures
- Proficient in Git, or any similar source control system
- Knowledge of REST API architecture
- Understanding of client-side development as well as the API backend stack
- Solid understanding of memory management, threading, UI layout/rendering, network performance
- Detail oriented and good teamwork skills
- Energetic and creative personality
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
Would be a plus:
- Good knowledge of Objective-C
- Knowledge of Core Data ORM
- Worked with iOS Architecture components
- Wrote automated tests
- Experience in writing iOS libraries
- Worked with continuous integration/deployment tools
Why you'll love working at Epic Software Solutions?
- A chance to be a part of casual but highly professional environment
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for various clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Birthday cake :)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline for applications: 21.10.2022.