We have partnered with a global company that offers staff augmentation services, end-to-end technology solutions, and enterprise applications through onsite and remote world-class teams. Now we are looking for experienced iOS Developer to join their team.
- Architect and build our mobile infrastructure including client frameworks, IDE integrations and build and test tools;
- Design & drive new integrations in collaboration with other teams;
- Influence and collaborate with engineering leaders, product managers, and the business to develop a unified approach to Mobile engineering in the merchant domain;
- Work directly with the product manager and other engineers to build features that improve the Merchant Self Service experience;
- Take ownership of feature development end-to-end. Be able to drive feature design, code refactoring, all the way through delivery;
- Participate in on-call rotation to continue to meet our critical SLAs;
- Work closely with other engineers within your group and across the product and engineering organization to identify problems and build effective technical solutions;
- Mentor junior team members and encourage your peers to do the best possible work. Be a strong advocate of best design practices
- Experience in mobile software development (5+);
- Experience with architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g. server-driven UI, well-designed APIs);
- Experience with Java/Kotlin;
- Experience with Swift/Objective-C;
- Experience improving mobile architecture (strategically) and developer tooling/libraries (tactically) of a high traffic app;
- Written and spoken English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.