iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. iOS developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary focus of iOS developer is development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
Type of contract: Permanent
- Design and build advanced applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code, help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable SWIFT code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of iOS devices.
- Proofreading code and correcting mistakes before app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that iOS app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in working in Swift is necessary, Objective-C is a plus
- Knowledge of OOP patterns and data structures
- Experience in using third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience working with custom UI layouts
- Experience with Git
- Experience in working in Agile environment and Scrum methodologies
- Presence for high-quality user experience and impeccable interface
- Good knowledge of English language
- Experience in working on a large project / team and exposure to well-designed APIs, high data flow, efficient algorithms
- Experience with in-app billing
- Experience working in the Android environment
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Ability to learn and improve your skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- 10 days of a sick leave 100% payed
- Private insurance
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Paid conferences and in house trainings
- Home Office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.