We are a leading digital identity company that believes in a future where customers can perform any transaction without friction. We enable banks, fintech, retailers, marketplaces, healthcare systems, government agencies, and many others to provide more secure and delightful experiences to their customers.
Through our flagship suite, Incode Omni, we offer an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that helps businesses address all of their identity needs, from digital onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) to omnichannel authentication and more.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our global but close-knit team and we’re looking for leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership!
Incode is seeking talented iOS engineers to join our mobile development team. We are building flexible SDKs and end-to-end solutions on top of our machine-learning technology. You will help to design and build new features for our iOS products. A fluid, delightful user interface is the goal, so be ready to use a lot of Core Animation to achieve this. You will be working with our engineers to build an easy-to-use, performant, and stable iOS SDK. You will help us grow a dynamic, international development team. We are looking for smart, driven candidates who want to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity that will revolutionize biometrics.
- BS degree in Computer Science or in related field
- 2+ years of professional iOS development
- Experience with Swift
- Published at least one iOS app/framework
- Experience working with user interface designers
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Interest in real-time image processing
- Interest in machine learning
- Have a keen eye for UI and a passion for building an amazing UX.
- Building highly performant iOS SDK that mostly relies on efficient frame processing directly from the camera feed, so that in-house built machine learning libraries can perform at their best to verify a person’s identity.
- Be part of our git feature workflow, involved in both creating and reviewing Pull Requests.
- Be part of bi-weekly sprints and be available for daily status meetings. Work closely with Product, Design, Customer Success, and Quality Assurance teams to make sure not only the code is performing well, but rather the product is delivering the best possible experience to the customers.
- Participating in hiring and mentoring new people.
- Participation in product planning
Benefits & Perks
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel – yearly sprints when safe to do so
- Benefit allowance for health insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues. We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian.
Values matter! We share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
- Customer-centric and impactful products
- Working as part of a bright, passionate, and diverse team
- Bias for action