We are a mobile development company, taking projects from initial ideas to developed success stories!
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our team in the position of: iOS Lead
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code, help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Monitor and analyze the quality of code on projects, taking into account whether it is reusable, sustainable and well documented
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Develop and create team and project processes and procedures
- Manage individual team members, both junior and senior, encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programing, 3 of which as an iOS Developer
- Experience with estimating required development time for the given feature based on its description
- Experience in working on a large project / team and exposure to well-designed APIs, high data flow, efficient algorithms
- Previous problem-solving experience which demonstrates your knowledge of various data structures, algorithms and pattern design
- Strong knowledge of Git
- Experience with code optimization, offline support & threads
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Experience with CI / CD
- Experience with profiling tools
- Experience working with custom UI layouts
- Ability to see the bigger picture and understand both the user experience and your role in the company
Advantage if you have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology and project management tools like Jira
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Proactive, flexible and open-minded
- Organized and capable of multitasking
- Active and motivated, ready to work in a changing environment
- Full time- permanent position
- Innovative and cutting-edge projects
- Private health insurance and other various employee benefits
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Stimulating working atmosphere open to initiatives
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- A chance to work with the newest technology in the field
- Dynamic and inspiring working environment in growing company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies. We are looking for iOS Lead that will help us in developing our upcoming projects and grow with us as we go further.
If you are motivated to continue developing your career as part of our team and you believe that you fulfill above listed requirements, please submit your CV electronically. We love when candidates send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.08.2021.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
We do thank you for your application and interest.